Piedmont Electrical Services is an electrical contractor that has been in operation since 2000. Drawing on a wealth of experience and training for over 30 years in electrical work of all kinds, we are optimally positioned to give our clientele a more complete electrical service.
With our time-honored commitment to client care, the Piedmont Electrical Services team acts quickly to put our client's mind at ease and provide electrical services that are completely adapted to meet their specific needs. Our team has built a strong reputation for timely, safe and reliable electrical solutions, designed and implemented with a view towards maximizing a home or business' energy efficiency and bringing a home or business' electrical grid fully up to code. We combine experience and expertise in a wide range of commercial and residential electrical applications into an electrical service designed to maintain the highest safety standards and optimize a home or business' electrical performance.
Our sales are generated by "word of mouth referrals", our website, advertising in the local newspaper and local telephone books. Our company solicits local phone numbers geographically to our service area, which are forwarded to our main office in Forsyth, GA. We are an authorized'dealer for sales and service for Generac. We participate in the Power Play program, which produces leads provided to us by Generac, for new generator sales, maintenance, repair and warranty service calls.
Maintaining our dedication to expand our capabilities within our industry (or) with electrical technology, we will establish relationships with our clients by exceeding their expectations and gaining their trust through exceptional performance. By increasing the efficiency of our operation, we can heighten the standard of excellence we have set in the industry. Serving with character and purpose will bring honor to our team members and our community.
- To make Piedmont Electrical Services, Inc. the preferred electrical contractor for the residents and business' of Forsyth, Georgia, along with a region 3 0 miles north to McDonough and south to Warner Robbins.
- To provide expert service that can be trusted by all clientele.
- To fully implement our growth of generator sales and service to existing and new clientele.
- To implement growth of generator sales and service to the Atlanta Metro Area.
- To achieve a net profit of 5% by year one for all services provided.